Ibotta is seeking a Senior Marketing Associate to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for savers.
- Develop and measure the performance of user acquisition and retargeting campaigns across various advertising platforms. You will be directly managing social channels for Ibotta, with potential to manage search channels.
- Monitor, optimize, and report campaign performance on an on-going basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve user acquisition and retargeting channel strategies, campaign performance, and increase conversions.
- Work closely with the Activation team on developing onboarding flows, creating and optimizing cohesive onboarding experiences, and improving activation rates.
- Support the App Marketing team on social, search, display, referral programs, and affiliate channels as needed.
- Actively test new channels, audiences, creative, copy, and media types. Report findings along with recommending strategic next steps.
- Assign and manage creative requests for ads with our internal creative and development teams.
- Collaborate on projects with members of the Growth team, and greater marketing team and ensure strategies and campaigns are aligned.
- Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and relatable changes within the mobile, web, and browser extension ecosystems
- Take ownership of other ad-hoc requests, channels, and projects as we expand and test new ways of acquiring and engaging users, such as assisting with affiliate marketing or referral programs.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics, or related field
- Experience with direct response marketing
- 2-4 years of experience managing performance-based digital marketing campaigns
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: 58,000 - $75,000. This compensation range is specific only to Colorado and may be adjusted based on actual experience
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.