Ibotta is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Mentor other SFDC team members and review the admin work
- Approve admin changes for production deployments.
- Documentation: Own the documentation creation in Confluence.
- Assist the developers and admins in testing the User Stories.
- Perform System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Perform data validations in production post-deployment.
- Oversee the administration of software tools integrated with SFDC such as CPQ, Outreach and Conga.
- Build custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce to help the Ibotta Sales Team make more informed decisions.
- Manage users, roles, profiles, security and data integrity.
- Assist in the integration and testing of 3rd party applications.
- Own the data in Salesforce.
- Flows and process builders.
- Help in deployments
- Define, utilize and advance Business Systems Analyst methods & tools for high priority projects related to our Salesforce platform
- Exhibit outstanding communications skills.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation including User Stories for requirements, design, testing and training purposes.
- Work cross functionally in order to understand and translate business needs into well defined systems requirements and specifications.
- Work closely with the Product Owner and help tailor the Salesforce experience for several groups of users based on unique business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues affecting Ibotta’s Salesforce users.
- Constantly find opportunities to improve systems and processes by understanding current practices and evolving business needs.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: Sound understanding of the SFDC platform, with the ability to build new, or iterate over existing formula fields, workflows, validations, and other content of intermediate complexity. Ability to manage data in salesforce effectively. Ability to Build business logic declaratively e.g. Flows, Process Builder.
- 5-7 years' of Salesforce administration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required. Advanced Administrator and CPQ Specialist Certifications preferred.
- Great problem solving and analytical skills with an aptitude to use software applications for analysis, reporting and tracking.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid understanding of overall Lightning architecture.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Preferred skills: Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity. Candidates must live in the United States.
- Compensation range: $90,000- $100,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.