Ibotta is seeking a Senior Director of Client Partnerships to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in New York, NY or with the option of full-time remote within the eastern region of the US. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Drive resolution of complex problems by bringing in others and leading process
- Hire, coach, and develop team members (Account Executives and Account Managers) to achieve their revenue and professional growth goals
- Build sales quotas, performance management plans, and training agendas
- Exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of data and media product partnerships
- Develop and expand relationships with the largest strategic agency and CPG accounts in conjunction with your team; lead and/or delegate as necessary to drive growth
- Execute and deliver on cross-functional initiatives that provide business impact beyond team's accounts including product strategy, market strategy, go to market and other strategic outreach initiatives
- Work closely with other functional teams including but not limited to Client Analytics, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Data Engineering to ensure client partnerships are successful
- Travel up to 20% (when it is safe to do so). Note, we are remote for the foreseeable future due to the impact of COVID-19
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in a data driven sales role
- 2-4 years of previous experience leading a sales team required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as CPG and Retail
- Proven ability to sell into high-level leadership (including C-level) and to navigate potential customer organizations to connect with the business owner/decision maker
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal (candidates do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Excellent negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to close the deal
- Demonstrated success as a leader with a large or high-growth organization; ability to coach varying skill levels
- Flexibility, accountability, and resourcefulness to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur; utilizing analytical, data-driven, and creative thinking to deliver value to your stakeholders
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in New York, NY, or with the option of full-time remote within the eastern region of the US, and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $115,000-$135,000. Total compensation for this role also includes an additional variable component, for up to 100% of the agreed upon base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.