Ibotta is seeking a Technical Account Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Own the holistic execution of campaigns for top-tier Retail marketers, communicating with clients and acting as a liaison between various internal cross-functional groups
- Manage campaign setup and implementation in Ibotta’s proprietary system, including the trafficking of 3rd party inputs
- Troubleshoot campaign issues to maximize performance including, but not limited to, sharing of data via API, 3rd party discrepancies, and reporting
- Assist Account Executives and Client Success Managers in client and 3rd party communication specifically related to campaign performance concerns, delivery, and reporting
- Be a go-to resource for all internal teams on Ibotta’s emerging product capabilities, bringing creative solutions to performance marketers and 3rd party vendors
- Work alongside Engineering and Product teams to investigate and troubleshoot technical issues related to Retail vertical execution that have revenue implications
- Project manage custom and complex offerings, including new or intricate product offerings
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: GSuite, Basic JSON, SQL, Python preferred, API knowledge
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software applications tools
- Proven track record of working cross functionality towards shared goals and delivering meaningful impact
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to identify areas of improvement and the drive to put those changes into motion
- Professional communication skills, both internally and externally with clients.
- Self-directed and capable and making an impact with varying levels of direction
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $50,000-$65,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.