Do you enjoy winning big by virtue of helping your clients to disrupt legacy media and promotional tactics? Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading advertisers think about mobile marketing, and we are looking for winners to join our rapidly growing partnerships team. We employ a team-based approach to client development, and wake up every day excited to disrupt multiple legacy industries. To be successful in this role, you will have adept skills in leading the entirety of the sales process, from initial prospecting to leading in-person discussions and developing and delivering presentations with C-Level executives.
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement and closure of client partnerships
- Identify and build relationships with key prospects such as brand executives, managers and advertisers
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Manage strategic high level accounts, with ability to execute strategically
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts through upselling and education around new product enhancements
- Partner with other functional teams to ensure client campaigns are successfully executed from start to finish
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 5-7+ years of progressive sales experience
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as Retail or CPG preferred
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must (Candidates must do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Working knowledge of math and ability to analyze data at a high level
- Willingness to check ego at the door
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
- Willingness to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum (i.e., email outreach, cold calls, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Travel up to 30% required
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.