Ibotta is looking for a Reporting Analyst to lead the development and delivery of compelling, actionable and data-driven insights for our CPG stakeholders. The Reporting Analyst will be working with our internal teams to analyze campaign performance, researching market and Ibotta trends to address client strategies, initiatives and objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting analyses of large amounts of complex behavioral and transactional data to provide clients with actionable insights about Ibotta’s users, campaign performance and changing market conditions
- Producing quality ad-hoc analyses, sometimes under tight deadlines, consulting with sales team members to build compelling, well-formatted analysis to bring to our clients
- Collaborating effectively with various teams across the organization, including helping customers identify the right questions to ask based on both our data capabilities and knowledge of how to best meet clients needs
- Adhering to and upholding the established SLAs, improving as needed, and balancing providing excellent service while challenging requests as appropriate
- Identifying trends in the data that go beyond the needs of individual requests and projects
What we are looking for (required):
- 2 - 4 years of experience in analytics or data science
- Strong SQL knowledge and proven data wrangling skills
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (e.g., Python, R)
- Strong business acumen, with a proven ability to interpret analysis against business needs, as well as to spot anomalies in results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong formatting of data in an easily-interpretable manner
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required (e.g., data science, engineering, science, math, etc.); advanced degree a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Flexible Time Off and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis