Are you passionate about data and processes? Do you like being in the front lines of a company’s business? The Quality Operations team is one of the key differentiators among Ibotta’s competitors. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention to quality measures have been a key component in the success of our company. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in coaching, supporting and leading a team of up to 20 direct reports in the Quality Operations role.
- Assist with triage of requests for auditing
- Prioritize and triage workflow for upcoming projects
- Assist with auditing product tasks completed by the Quality Operations team
- Assist with work on product audits requested by other Ibotta teams
- Collaborate with Client Success & Live teams regarding identified offer detail confusion
- Complete special projects assigned by the Quality Operations Manager
- Support and communicate with other teams on a regular basis
- Provide on the fly support by resolving escalations and answering requests in Slack
- Workload assessment and daily planning of agent tasks
- Scheduling and conducting bi-weekly 1:1 meetings with assigned agents
- Attend regular departmental and cross-departmental meetings
- Manage behavioral and performance-related issues of each agent metrics and attendance
- Create and maintain team scheduling within workforce management system
- Assist with Quality Specialist duties as needed
- A minimum of six months experience with Ibotta, currently a Tier 4 agent or Leadership
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a leadership/supervisory role preferred
- Strong product and product-related workflow knowledge
- Moderate to advanced MS Excel & Google Sheets skills
- Very strong working knowledge of the Ibotta app, Admin, and ZenDesk
- Strong organization, time-management, and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in pulling and interpreting data using reporting software preferred
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork and a passion for coaching and guiding others
- High school diploma or GED required; 4-year degree preferred (or equivalent working experience)
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.