Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and we're looking for an Operations Manager to co-lead and manage our Ibotta Care Operations team alongside the Ibotta Care management team. As part of the Ibotta Care Team, you will indirectly lead a large team of agents, directly lead and coach supervisors and specialists providing saver contact operations for our shoppers all across multiple channels. We're looking for a self-motivated and operations-passionate individual who can provide insight and decisive leadership to the team, and ensure the highest quality of care for our shoppers.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Lead and mentor a dedicated team of Supervisors and SMEs in innovating and running Ibotta Care Operations across all saver-facing channels
- Define and delegate operations-focused strategy and initiatives
- Build and support relationships with internal partners (analytics, product, finance, marketing)
- Stand accountable for, and manage operational success against, defined KPIs and OKRs
- Measure and report retention impact of Ibotta Care channel interactions with savers
- Provide insight and informed strategic development for all Ibotta Care verticals
Here is what we're looking for:
- Provides deep expertise into operational mechanisms, challenges, opportunities and workflows
- Builds effective and open relationships
- Maintains exemplary ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, spoken and video format
- Displays self-confidence to take the lead and guide other employees
- Possesses a high level of technical understanding of current and potential toolsets and workflows in the service market
- Possesses deep knowledge and experience with operational tools and reporting techniques
- Models Ibotta core values at the highest levels
- Possesses great ability to both proactively head off operational challenges as well as react to operational emergencies and dynamic changes in business needs and operational best practices
- Performs at a high level of autonomy and strives for maximum impact
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.