The Senior Manager of Quality Operations is responsible for leading a cross-functional team focused on the quality of Ibotta's core business data and saver experience. The team encompasses receipt moderation and QA, campaign audits, and product database maintenance, and it is comprised of full-time Quality Specialists and Supervisors, part-time Quality Agents, and offshore vendors. The Senior Manager of Quality Operations owns the design, setup, and execution of this important function at Ibotta. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of process improvement and team building who is excited to continue developing this talented group and positively impact the Ibotta business.
- Manage the build and maintenance of Quality tools, systems, and processes
- Create full documentation of Ibotta Quality processes
- Lead a team of Quality Supervisors and Quality Agents through daily execution of receipt moderation, campaign audits, and product database maintenance
- Be accountable for the highly accurate and timely execution of thousands of receipt moderations each month
- Analyze and optimize resources, costs, and forecasts
- Ensure the teams are trained and prepared for current and emergent needs
- Lead, inspire, and motivate, as well as develop and grow, a talented team
- Acting as a collaborative leadership partner with managers and leaders across Ibotta to which the Ibotta Quality teams provide service
- Minimum of 5 years of previous Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and/or Operations Management experience in a similar industry
- Minimum of 2 years experience building and leading highly effective teams, experience leading leaders/supervisors preferred
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders at multiple levels
- Experience managing vendors preferred
- The ability to think at a high-level and visualize holistic process improvements, yet unafraid of getting into the weeds to tackle complex problems
- Fast, extremely organized, and detailed oriented
- “Can do” attitude with a drive to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Process and technology driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.