Ibotta Managers of Success Operations are the ambassadors and guardians of the client experience. This role spans a wide variety of responsibilities including daily leadership of a large execution team and strategic integration with the many collaborative components that make up the Ibotta machines. This manager owns the Client Success Associate experience, from the design and implementation of the work flows, to the tools, process and technology underpinning the system, to the performance and logistical management of a large, high intensity team of Client Success Associates.
- Drive front line performance through coaching, corrective action, performance management and motivation
- Coach, develop and grow the CSA specific and general business skills and acumen in a diverse, energetic but often inexperienced staff of CSAs
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Drive recruiting and staffing, through planning, job and role definition and the support of hiring and onboarding
- Act as a line of communication outside CSA, fielding requests for work, defining and designing connection processes and building cross functional relationship throughout Ibotta.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in Client Success management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares CSA performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Manage and lead organizational change
- Maintains and improves CSA operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Participates in CSA human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining CSA’s; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Fast, extremely organized, and detail oriented
- Unfailing “Can do” attitude and the drive to lead by example with enthusiasm and excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication
- Leadership all the way
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.