The Procurement Manager is a critical role in enabling the continued efficient growth of the company. This team member will lead Ibotta’s efforts to ensure that every dollar spent is done so in the most efficient and effective manner to further its mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. The role will liaise with many cross functional business leaders to ensure the company’s efficient spend fuels Ibotta’s rapid growth.
- Establishes a tangible multi-million dollar savings goal and meets or exceeds that goal through distinctive procurement implementation.
- Creates and implements a formal vendor selection strategy that balances cost optimization and partner flexibility.
- Creates long-term relationships with critical third parties and functional leads.
- Owns and supports negotiations resulting in win-win solutions.
- Identifies transformational activities to enhance organizational capabilities and improve efficiency within the company’s purchasing function.
- Constructs insightful reports, identifies opportunities and drives actionable results to reduce costs and inefficient spend.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, logistics or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience leading a procurement function.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques including experience with implementing a vendor management software module.
- History of increasing responsibility in a corporate context / trajectory of rapid promotions.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies.
- Able to create a strategic plan, support that plan with the tactical implementation, and then execute these to save millions of dollars
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, and a positive attitude.
- Anticipates and meets business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, other MS Office products, including PPT, and related technology.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, equity compensation, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and flexible PTO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.