The Strategic Finance Associate is a critical role in enabling the continued efficient growth of the company. This team member will provide financial insights and drive strategic initiatives across revenue verticals and operational spend categories. Through company wide financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis across new and existing businesses, the Strategic Finance Associate will be at the forefront of helping to scale the company.
- Partners with key stakeholders throughout the organization to create financial visibility and apply sound financial theory to assist in setting business priorities.
- Creates and structures financial models needed in support of greenfield product initiatives as well as scaling core offerings.
- Thinks strategically and leverages analysis from models to aid in decision making
- Ensures and validates efficient capital deployment across operating departments.
- Builds relationships with the Accounting function to anchor to “actuals” and identify trends surfacing in the financials.
- Supports a variety of investor, investment and Board deliverables.
- Captures the entirety of financial implications across the company’s P&L, balance sheet and cash position.
- Continuously develops, innovates and elevates analysis and reporting to the company’s key stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in finance, business or a related field, MBA from a leading business school and/or CFA preferred.
- 2-5 years at a leading investment bank, management consulting firm or corporate finance.
- History of increasing responsibility in a corporate context / trajectory of rapid promotions.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies.
- Able to multi-task without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production.
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and a positive attitude.
- Anticipates and meets business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical finance skills (finance theory, e.g. valuation).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, other MS Office products, including PPT, and related financial technology (e.g. SQL, Access, etc.)
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, equity compensation, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and flexible PTO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.