As a Senior Marketing Associate, Product Marketing, you will play an important role in developing web products with best-in-class programs to drive growth and wide scale adoption. This role requires creating marketing plans for each phase of product development to position Ibotta as a market leader. In this position, you will be critical in the future success of your products. The ideal candidate must be innovative, analytical, and detail-oriented, demonstrating the ability to juggle multiple cross-functional projects with stakeholders across multiple departments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage web product campaigns, employing a variety of marketing levers to develop compelling programming across channels.
- Support Product Marketing Manager in crafting campaign strategies, from positioning and planning, to building and executing programs.
- Promote varying phases of product development, from go-to-market strategies to driving habituation and wide scale adoption.
- Build the communications and incentives plans to drive awareness and adoption of products and features.
- Evaluate marketing programming performance using relevant metrics and user feedback. Work closely with Analytics to build testing plans to optimize campaigns and improve funnel performance.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners across Marketing, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Care.
- Stay on top of cutting edge marketing tactics and the competitive landscape for your products to advocate for the optimal user experience by reading reviews and understanding customer pain points to adapt strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- Self-directed, self-motivated, strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related fields.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in digital or Product Marketing.
- Creative approach to problem-solving and implementing ideas.
- Innovative mindset to create programs using a variety of marketing tactics to drive adoption
- Analytical skills to dig into the data and report on campaign performance (Excel, Google Analytics, custom dashboards).
- Strength in navigating complex projects, especially adapting and pivoting priorities based on strategic updates, coupled with an ability to improve process and simplify complex concepts
- Ability to understand technical details and bridge the gap between Marketing and Product or Engineering
Nice to have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with marketing for a mobile app or website.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Looker, Trello, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with marketing in retail, e-commerce or payments industries.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.