Ibotta is looking for a Consumer Research Analyst to support the implementation and execution of market research projects that influence the strategic decisions for some of the nation’s leading brands and retailers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and execute custom surveys and market research reports to meet the objectives of external clients.
- Analyze large amounts of data to create compelling stories and actionable insights for our external clients.
- Develop and produce high quality reports that are concise and focused on implications & recommendations.
- Ensure that the quality of analytical output is of the highest standard.
- Present key findings to clients with confidence and professionalism.
- Support the sales team on client calls by providing recommendations on how to best answer the client's questions via custom research design.
Types of projects we help brands with:
- Consumer Identification & Purchase Drivers [e.g. who is buying their product & what are the key drivers of purchase].
- Concept Testing & TURF Analysis [e.g. what are the optimal new flavors and what new product drive the highest appeal].
- New/Loss/Retained Surveys [e.g. determine why consumers have started, stopped or continued to buy a specific product].
- And so much more!
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years work experience in consumer insights, market research or related analytical field
- Previous market research work experience is preferred
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience with designing and executing surveys
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate insights and methodologies to both internal and external clients
- Proficiency with both Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistical analytical approaches a plus
- Experience with SurveyGizmo or another survey platform a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.